CANCELLED: Targeted Foster Parent Recruitment -After Recruitment: Sacramento
While recruiting families is essential, it only gets us 25% of the way to ensuring probation youth are placed safely with a family. This session focuses on the other areas that make up the 75%. To get probation youth in a family, we must also consider how we present our youth, our process of placement and how we support our resource families to ensure success. This training is for those participants that have attended the previous five offerings of the Targeted Foster Parent Recruitment Training. A Certificate will be awarded at the completion of this course.
Total Due: $40.00 (STC Tuition)
STC Certification Requested
Registration Link: http://www.cvent.com/d/xgqvg2